Want to have an awesome adventure in the game world, browse to Five Nights at Candy’s World: The Adventure (ORIGINAL FALLING MOON EDITION) Free at Gamejolt right now.
Game Jolt. Waterboy Game is the developer of this game that suits everyone. Inspired by the FNAC game, great game developers create an exciting innovation. The game looks incredible. The old characters, old story with new gameplay. Five Nights at Candy’s World: The Adventure (ORIGINAL FALLING MOON EDITION) is a quite change, but I honestly think it is fantastic. Are you ready to play the game? Click here to learn more about it.
Check out: Five Nights at Freddy’s Remake
About The Game
Five Nights at Candy’s World: The Adventure (ORIGINAL FALLING MOON EDITION) is a new game version inspired by FNAC. Lost in the game world, you will have to jump into many adventures with a lot of fun. Still the main characters in FNAC but not horror. The game download requires you create a party with some characters before starting a new adventure. Bear in mind that you have to interact with your robots and use your own strategies to become the winner.
Try to get the upper hand on the opponent team. You will receive awards when your team wins. You earn coins that can be used to buy new characters or upgrade. This way helps you build a great army. From then, you can earn more rewards in the fun game – Five Nights at Candy’s World: The Adventure (ORIGINAL FALLING MOON EDITION).
The game version is the sixth entries to the popular FNAF. In the battle system, it has a tutorial that teaches you everything you need to know about the battle engine. You might go over a few more specific things.
Check out: Five Nights at Freddy’s – Pocket Horror
- On the left side is your primary party.
- On the right side are the enemies to defeat.
- In the upper-left corner, you will find your party’s HUD that contains all the info regarding each member of your party. The name box tells you the party’s member name and level. It also changes color if you have any status effects.
- Under that are the status bars. The first one is the party member’s health. When it reaches 0, your character dies. The second one is the battery level. Whenever you use a move, it uses a percentage of your character battery life. At the end of every battle cycle, you gain back a small amount of battery life. The third bar shows how much experience you need to gain a level.
- In the upper right corner is your enemies’ HUDs.
To Sum Up
The version of gaming is suitable for gamers of all ages, including children, because the horror factor in the original game has been removed.
Have a look at Five Nights at Candy’s World: The Adventure (ORIGINAL FALLING MOON EDITION) now. Try to download the game for free at an official site if you think that it is appropriate for you.