Five Nights at Freddy’s Remastered is the remake of the original Five Nights at Freddy’s. It is the latest game created by Guyler Corporation. It happens in 1993 at the third Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza ever created. You will be Mike Schmidt and you will always attempt to survive through 5 nights against the attack of Freddy Fazbear and his team. You are just provided two doors and cameras.
- Freddy Fazbear – this is your main enemy. He will appear on Nights 3 yet on Nights 1 or 2, he may suddenly appear when the power is running out. His “journey” is Show Stage – Dining Area – Fazbear Arcade – East Hall – East Hall Corner.
- Bonnie – he is also your main enemy. He firstly appears on Night 1 with Chica. He will assail the player form the left door. His path is Show Stage – Dining Area – Fazbear Arcade – West Hall- West Hall Corner. You have to shut the door to stop Bonnie from jumpscaring you.
- Chica – she shows up on Night 1 along with Bonnie and she is also your main rival. You need to shut the door to halt her from killing you. You will be attacked by Chica from the right door. Her path is Show Stage – Dining Area – Fazbear Arcade – Kitchen – East Hall – East Hall Corner.
- Foxy the Pirate – this is one more your main opponent. His first night is Night 2. You have to continuously obverse him in Pirate’s Cove since the majority of his actions occur here. Moreover, you have to make sure that he will not disappear and will not assail you from the left door. His pattern will be Pirate’s Cove – Arcade of the Sea – Foxy’s Maze – East Hall – East Hall Corner.
- Golden Freddy/Fredbear 3.0 – this is not the main character in the game. He will randomly appear.
- Night 1 – this is the simplest night in the entire game. Freddy has not yet been activated and Foxy hardly moves if you do not obverse at the cameras. Besides, Bonnie and Chica are still slow.
- Night 2 – this night is not too hard, even though there is some sudden jump. Freddy has not still been activated. The other animatronics start to move seconds after the night wears on.
- Night 3 – this night is fairly hard. The whole animatronics have already been activated. Freddy will straight move in this way as mention before. To halt him, simply to periodically inspect him as what you do with Foxy.
- Night 4 – the night is thoroughly hard. The animatronics appear more usual. All of them have been active. The power on this night will run out more quickly.
- Night 5 – this night is the second hardest night in the whole game. The animatronics will continuously show up at the doors. The power will also drain faster than before. The player must consider carefully when using the power.
- Night 6 – this is the most difficult night. The animatronics will keep showing up at the door. Pirate’s Cove should be inspected every 25 seconds.
- Story Mode – this is the place you come through all the nights
- Multiplayer Mode – if you pick Multiplayer mode, you could play the game with different players together.
- Animatronic Mode – this is the place you will take a role as the animatronics and attempt to attack the guard.
- Roam Mode – after you overcome Night 7, you will be allowed to wander around the restaurant.
Five Nights at Freddy’s Remastered also provides some mini-games alongside cutscenes. You can discover them when you have beaten the night in the whole game. Get the game right now to experience these amazing aspects. The game will not disappoint you.